Sunday, December 14, 2008

Something not so text heavy

My wife took one look at my posts yesterday and said, "you need some pictures." Needless to say she didn't read my thoughts - and for the most part she's probably heard me say all those things here at home anyway.

My reply to her was that I didn't have any real way to get access to pictures, so she sent me some of my nephew - Jarod. He was 17 months old on December 7th. As you will see, we (I'm taking partial credit here since it seems to be going well, first OU shirt I see him in and I'm blaming his parents entirely) have taken seriously Proverbs 22:6 - Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it - in trying to get him off to the right start in life.










Picture 1: This one is from the summer. My mom is in the background. This was in the days before Jarod learned to request to see himself immediately after you snap his picture. I think it's something in his rider. So far he hasn't objected to any we've taken.

Picture 2: Not really sure what he was doing. I think this one was taken at our house when everyone came up for Britt's party. He entertained everyone not completely enthralled in the LSU-Florida football game.

Picture 3: Howdy Partner. This one was taken when we were cleaning out the garage at my grandparents house. We discovered this hat - a little big, but actually a nice felt hat - and the lanterns he is playing with.

Picture 4: Not sure where he's going, but he's off to somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home