Monday, January 29, 2007

Digirati Star Power at work

Yes, I've already had a blog post today, but I found something out today that required immediate posting.

Last week Michelle and Jenette went to meet with a t-shirt company in Kansas City that had contacted us about doing some printing for us. This morning I was getting the details from Jenette on how the meeting went and asked how this all happened. She told me that they had called us and then went on to tell me that my blog had caused them to make that initial call.

What happened was Daniel King (who works for this company), son of Mike King, was helping his mom find something in an email and noticed a message with the subject "Mega Church Conference". It was a message I'd sent to Mike about an event we have coming up in February. Daniel clicked through to my blog, which led him to the CIY website. After some investigation he decided to place a call to our offices.

This is the best example I have heard lately of digirati star power at work. All right, Johnny being named on Gman's top 20 is a pretty big deal too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home