Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm An Uncle

I got the call on Saturday morning from my mom at about 6:25am (yes, I was already awake and eating breakfast) that my sister (Jillian) had just had her first child (also my mom's first grandchild) at 6:13am (I could hear him screaming in the background in that sharp, shrill sound only a cell phone can produce).

Jarod Douglas Carroll was born to Jeff and Jillian Carroll (yes, their middle names both begin with D's if are noticing a pattern) at 6:13am on 7/7/07 (mother's choice) in Claremore, Oklahoma. Jarod weighed in at 7lbs. 14oz. and measured 20 inches.

Brittany and I got to go and see him that afternoon, which was pretty stinking cool. He slept pretty much the whole time. He started to wake up just as we were about to leave, so we got to see him open his eyes just briefly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home