Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Orange & Black Tuesday


For Halloween Brittany and I dressed up as OSU Homecoming Royalty nominees. I mean what else would a Cowboy (or Cowgirl) wear when an event calls for dress attire? Getting my wife to proudly sport the colors is one of my proudest achievements in this marriage. After all, she has no tie to OSU other than me.

Some might ask, "Where you find an OSU orange dress shirt?"

A good question. It took me a few years to find a shirt that's the right color, but alas Polo carried that color for a while (don't know if they still do or not). We found Brittany's in Branson on a shopping trip and I managed to convince her it was good idea (I think we weren't married yet, so she was still listening to me occasionally).

I guess when I get nominated as alumni of the year we'll have our acceptance outfit all ready to go. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home