Thursday, October 12, 2006

Some Introductions



Since this blog is new I thought it would be good to introduce a few friends and family. The attached photo is from our wedding. Brittany is the pretty one in the white dress. Around her are my 4 groomsmen, our 3 ushers (her brothers), and the minister who married us.

From left to right they are: Jude Champagne (friend and fellow Trans Am enthusiast), Brayden Drake (Brittany's brother), Jon McAfee (friend and college roommate), Patrick Drake (Brittany's brother), Brittany (wife), Robin Sigars (minister, friend, co-worker, guy who set Brittany and I up, guy who I blame when Brittany won't let me watch football), Kurt Surine (friend since Jr. High), Gavin McAllister (Brittany's brother), Mike Pondrom (friend and ring-leader of all social activities and athletic endeavors in college).

I think I figured out the key to selecting people for your wedding party. This probably applies to the friends more so than the family members. You need to pick people who have enough dirt on you to really embarrass you, but that you trust to be there at a moment's notice and always have your best interest at heart. Among the groomsmen and Robin they could (and did) share lots of funny stories about me (and a few on each other as well), but I could not have chosen any better people to stand with me (us) on that important day.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Michael Pondrom said...

An excellent way to desbribe how to pick the member's of your wedding party. I think you did a pretty good job.


Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home