Monday, November 03, 2008

My Mutant Cell Phone Battery

I've never had the latest or greatest cell phone, but I've always had a reliable phone that generally got reception in areas where others couldn't. Recently I acquired a new phone, my first Motorola (always been partial to Nokia's). This phone is a definite upgrade from my previous one, which I'd affectionately termed "the brick". The new one is no iPhone, Blackberry or G1, but does have a camera, is good on text and navigates the internet as needed.

But the shocking thing about this phone is the battery life.

I charged it last night, which was the first time I'd charged it since October 20th. Yes, that's right it lasted almost 14 days. The first question I usually get about it is whether I talk on it or not. While I've never been accused of being Chatty Cathy, I was definitely north of a hour of talk time in that 2 week period.

So it's true. My cell battery is a mutant. Take that all of you iPhone junkies!

Oh, and my incoming calls and text are still free... but that's about the network, not the phone.

Who has phone envy now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home